Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

lunes, 11 de marzo de 2013

Por que son importantes los valores en los adolescentes/ Values ​​that are important in teens



Values.
That by not having the appropriate values ​​dropped into temptation and evil ends, the text reads as follows:
I met her at age 16. We were introduced by a friend. It was love at first sight, it was driving me crazy. Our love came to a point that I could not live without it. But it was forbidden love. My parents did not accept it. I was expelled from school and began to meet in secret, but I could not help there, I went crazy!, I loved her but did not. Today I have 39, I'm in hospital, I'm going to die useless and abandoned by my parents and by her. His name is cocaine, I owe her my love, my destruction and my death.
  This text catches my attention being that young when he began his meetings with talk that cocaine is 16, this means that it is a teenager and has not yet formed values​​, so it is allowed to fall into temptation and destroys its life.
Remember, no matter how great the temptation, do not fall for it if you know it's bad.

Isabela Fernandez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario